Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Picking a date

Where to start?  I never knew picking the perfect date could be so complicated!  So many things factor into this one basic and necessary thing.

I know I want either Spring or Fall, being that they are my two favorite seasons.  Deciding between the two is proving to be much harder then I thought.  Do I pick the dress style I want first?  Do I pick the colors first?  Both seasons have redeeming qualities; Autumn has the beautiful deep, rich colors, and that rustic feel I love.  Where Spring has bright and cheerful colors, with a wide array of vibrant and fragrant flowers.

Rane is little help on this front.  He thinks weddings are fairly pointless.  Though strongly believing in marriage.  I can see his point, I mean I agree in some aspects.  I want a small intimate for exactly that reason.  I want to share this moment with my closest friends and family.

Hopefully soon we will figure out the perfect day.  All I want is to share a name with the love of my life, my best friend, and of course our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment